For over 20 years, Global Consulting has assisted European and U.S. economic development agencies and companies, especially those in the small-to-medium-size category, with their foreign direct investment and trade development needs.
Global Consulting was founded by Russ Froneberger who has over 40 years of multinational finance and corporate marketing experience. Russ spent five years with Morgan Chase Bank, New York. Russ also worked for 19 years with the South Carolina National Bank, Columbia, where he was Senior Vice President of marketing and multinational corporate development. Froneberger has been selected by two governors of South Carolina to co-chair private-sector committees established to monitor the State's international strategic marketing plan. He helped organize and participated in several governor-led trade and investment missions to several European capitals and financial centers.
Russ has lectured on economic development, international finance and trade at the University of South Carolina Moore School of Business and the Colgate-Darden School, University of Virginia. He has also conducted several interactive workshops, in the U.S. and Europe, on marketing, entrepreneurial activities and economic development. He is a co-founder and immediate past President of the Midlands International Trade Association (MITA).
Global Consulting utilizes trusted networks in Europe and the U.S. to provide services that include:
- Locating and qualifying companies, for economic development agency clients, looking to set up a presence in Europe or the U.S.
- Finding trustworthy agents, distributors, joint venture and other partners in Europe or the U.S.
- Organizing and arranging appointments at sector trade shows in Europe and the U.S.
- Conducting interactive marketing workshops in Europe and the U.S.
- Developing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing plans.