Global Consulting assists regional economic development agencies, public/private sector economic development alliances, state and national agencies, cities and other service organizations develop and implement effective marketing programs to attract targeted jobs and investments to their region.
Services we provide to economic development agencies:
- Lead generation - identify, qualify and track "real" company prospects
- Arrange one-on-one appointments and organize all logistics for inward investment missions
- Organize workshops, seminars, networking meetings and other special events to present the client region to company prospects and others who influence companies interested in locating or expanding in the client's region
- Construct and help implement strategic marketing plans ("road maps") with a focus on "how to" achieve the plan's objectives
- Represent the client agency in all or part of the U.S.
- Set-up, staff and follow-up on industry trade shows
- Handle mailings of promotional materials to targeted companies
- Industry clusters and target industry analysis
- Conduct in-house marketing training workshops
- Assist in locating and qualifying agents, distributors and other partners for small-to-medium-size exporters
- Conference speaker on a broad range of marketing and economic development topics
Contact us to learn more about our Economic Development services.